Sunday, August 24, 2008

and we've got everybody singing

WHOA.

I can't go to Italy, France or Spain, which is what I expected so whatever. its okay and its flattering that I was offered!
goodness I love Mel. Josh she is freakin amazing yo <3
w3 iz gH3++0 LiK3 nO o+H3R yO hahahaha
and we both are crazyyyy and don't like roller coasters but love water rides and we both like to read and have the hotts for shia lebouf(spelling?), JOESPH KING, mark wahlberg, Mr. Isaac Slade, and of course Josh Farro<33333
we both think books are better than the movies made based on the books and we both laugh at ANYTHING stupid and hope for similar things and haven't watched the Harry Potter movies lately and like most of the same bands and she's taking pictures of Joshy for me and calling me many times and she wants to marry Micah and I marry Josh then we get The Fray and Paramore to tour together and travel with our respective bands and hang out at every show with IsaacJoeBenDaveMicah and JoshHayleyJeremyZac partying every day and GETTING CRUNK!
ahhhhh how that would be the life.

what I love the most is how she asks who my celebrity crush is and to my response of Josh she says (and I quote): "haha and of course joshhhhhhh for you but hes amazing and beautiful so i dont blame you"
=)=)=)=)

and my heart with josh screaming in the background just came on shuffle. oh how I love josh!
I love the videos on this link, especially 'fruit tray' cause josh is in it up close =)
http://www.usatoday.com/life/music/news/2008-08-12-backstage-paramore_N.htm

No comments: