today was really nice. the morning started off rocky and kinda boring, but then austin, taylor and I went to see Mirrors and it was pretty awesome. I had fun and it was a good movie. I liked it.
at the park, the weather seemed so perfect, I was amazed. it was hot but it could've/has been a lot hotter. there was a nice wind blowing the sky was very clear. it just reminds me that autumn is on the way which I am stoked about because autumn is my favorite season =)
I just went outside like half an hour again(maybe longer) and it was beautiful. off to the left, the sky was a deep purple and the moon shone gold so it kinda took my breath away. I love nights that the sky amazes me. I haven't seen such a great night in a few weeks.
I don't know why but little things like the sky fascinate me. well, specifically the sky.
I had the most incredible dream last night. It involved him and Hayley. I was again sitting by him on a couch in my house(:O) and he smiled at me twice! His smile is wonderful, it just makes me want to say ahhhhhhhhhhhh lol. I understand its stupid to be so pleased about that but whatever, I am.
you shine so bright you put the sun to shame.
Saturday, August 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment