Tuesday, August 19, 2008

my flat line inambition is my ammunition

I'm just fighting to survive.
I do NOT know why but that is like one of my favorite lyrics everrrrrrr. maybe its the awesome guitar that is played? I dunno.

today has been WICKED AWESOME DUDE! I'm hyper, reeses will do that to you haha. I love days that Melissa, Miguel and the kids come over, its usually always fun.
but my feet do indeed hurt.
AND my mp3 is gay, the screen is broken so I can't read the songs and ughhhhh. I can still listen which is awesome but still =/ looks like I have to save some imaginary money up and just buy a freakin iPod like I've wanted to forever. They are just so expensive.
oh, Hayley Williams = a genius.
I love her, she's so smart and awesome.

now I'm gonna get my taboo on! :D

No comments: