Word problems suck. Yes sir, they most certainly do.
I hate people that judge me and my situation. So WHAT if I didn't go to high school, doesn't it I made the wrong decision. High school just wasn't the right thing for me. I needed to stay home and figure out things about myself and I needed to stay and help Jenn and the kids out. Its what was right for ME. and I stand by my decision.
I mean, look. I'm 16, a high graduate and now a college freshman. I'm mature and have some knowledge about what I want to do with my life. I'm happy with my life. Yes I have days that I think "ugh, this sucks" but everyone does and its normal.
but whatever. I don't need to prove myself to you just because you don't approve my decision.
I have math homework. bye
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment