I saw the cutest older couple today at Wal-Mart. The lady reminded me of Grandma and they were just so cute =)
I want to grow old with someone. I don't want to be a bitter lonely person at any point in my life. Luckily I have all the munchkins and Jenn and Alex and Austin and Taylor.
I've been wondering if I could be a doctor. I would love to be a doctor, I just don't know if I can handle it. I don't know, maybe I'll have a better idea once I take some more classes. I do want to make a difference in kids lives as well. I want to be a person that gives them hope and I want to be someone they can turn to.
hmmm,well see.
oh, and apparently I look "intelligent, like a professor" and I have "the look of a teacher."
that's good I think.
Friday, August 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment