Tuesday, September 30, 2008

right now this town is for the taking

and its all we'll ever need.

I love The Cab. Singer posted a blog and it was really sweet =) haha SASSY SINGER!<3
Mel knows what I'm talking about.
here are examples:
"I was reeling her in with my stare."
"Time out, but I keep the tapes rolling, just in case I say anything brilliant"
"Time out but I keep those cameras rolling, just in case I don't look this good forever"
hahaha I really love the last one!
today I did a lot. I'm happy that's all done so now I have my Health Position Paper which I'm not looking forward to =/
then Wednesday is cleaning, cleaning, babysitting, and more cleaning. keep your fingers crossed we'll be transferred. and I have to catch up on laundry because it didn't all get done this weekend BUT it was very worth it going to the Why So Serious Tourrrrr!

I also figured out the lyrics to describe how I feel about him:
"I'm falling more in love with every single word I withhold
I'm falling more in love with every single word you say
I'm falling head over heals for you"
(:

No comments: