Sunday, October 19, 2008

My Beautiful Rescue

Photobucket

this picture represents happiness. pure bliss and joy with your life, who you are, where you're at.
I strive to feel that, to smile as big and for a moment let my troubles and worries slip away.
I worry about so much constantly and sometimes the worries are just too big. I often wonder why I think about the stuff I do but then I remember something someone once said "if you don't worry and look out for yourself, who else will?" I guess that's why because if I don't care enough, why should anyone else?
but it still doesn't make me feeling like this seem any better right now.
maybe in 10 years I'll feel better.......hopefully.
seems like that's all there is lately; HOPE. hope that things will get better, the world will change, people will realize what's important, that I can do the things I want to.
but its better than nothing and if its one thing I've learned its that something is better than nothing.

No comments: