you're not so sure you'll survive.
last night Jenn sang Madonna's "Like a Virgin" to me. I'm not sure what to think about that hahahahaha
I feel like socking Taylor really hard in the face because she oesn't listen or learn! Gosh, she is really spoiled and always gets her way and it drives me crazy. She is 100% drama queen, and I am almost at my limit of how much of ehr attitude I can take. My arms, shoulder, and ankle hurt so badly. The three of us wrestled last night and the loser(who was Taylor mwahaha) is the winner's slave today(being Austin) but I put up a fight! Austin twisted my ankle until it made a popping sound and now its swollen and hurts =/ to top it off, I'm getting sick.
Stephanie had her baby this morning at 12:43. I can't believe she is a mom....and she's my age. I wish her luck. I want to see her son Aaden, but we've kinda drifted apart and I don't feel right asking to see her baby.
Sometimes I wonder if I'll ever get a life of my own.
Monday, October 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment