Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tonight we lie awake

remember how the coffee made us shake on those long drives.

I am still baffled. maybe I never really want to know anyway.
I hate that I love the sappy movies; it makes me feel like a loser.
I don't understand why the world is the way it is now. How can someone think its cool to be a slut or sleep with everyone? How can dressing sleazy be cool? What happened to self-respect? Why do people only care about themselves?
I really wish I could have more faith in people but I can't. Not when the ones that I'm supposed to rely on betray me and treat me like I don't have feelings and like I'm not a person. Yet its my problem right? It pisses me off.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"sometimes I convince myself
that all is fine in the world, it's not mine, why should I have to try to fix things I didn't create or contrive?"