well I think I knowwwwww
dream job = music writer, for a magazine like AP or something.
is that realistic? no.
is that what I will major in? no.
I need something that will be stable, and secure. I need to figure out what path I want to take with my life. will I have kids? or focus on my career more? I don't like basing something as important as my career on "if "s but that's what I feel like I am doing.
now - I want to take more charge of my life and my path.
that sounds incredibly corny but its true.
maybe that should be a new years resolution....only I don't want to wait until January 1st to begin.
I wish I was witty--I love that word haha.
I wish my paper was finished and I could go to bed.
I think I am not all gun-ho about Twilight the film version because 1) it doesn't live up to the book and 2) I don't want to see Edward portrayed on film because it makes his character come to life and that leads to hoping for something that probably won't happen and plus, he is my Edward so...yeah. I am so lame, but maybe that will be another resolution: stop being so lame.
I don't know. I just wish I knew what I was meant to do, other than help Jenn and be the BEST aunt I can to the munchkins. I just want to know what will make me happy...or happier.
Monday, December 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i happen to love how lame you are
Post a Comment