Friday, November 7, 2008

I'll take this Cali sunrise with me

and wake up with the fondest memories.

I realized last night (as we were driving to Victorville and I was sitting in the back listening to Mayday Parade, before we ran into Dan Young's little brother at Best Buy) that seeing MP was probably one of the happiest moments since seeing Josh onstage when he was watching TSL and we looked at each other. I can't even describe how happy and free I felt, singing along to songs that describe me. Pieces of all of Mayday's songs feel as if they were written for me. I wish I could go back so badly :(
I feel like they don't get nearly enough credit. Well, credit isn't really the right word. They are so GOOD and their music has such meaning, but they are really unrecognized for their greatness.

Does this defeaning silence mean nothing to no one but me?

No comments: