Tuesday, November 18, 2008

lately I've

been tired and uninspired.

I really enjoy My American Heart. This song is amazing.
Danger Radio makes me want to dance even more than the Cab!
I love how sassy Cobra is haha. I was singing Scandalous the other night while cleaning and Austin kept asking "Do I look good?" hahahahaa
He is too funny sometimes geez. He will be great entertainment at our bakery.
Envy on the Coast has a really awesome sound. Temper Temper needs to be BUMPED loudly.
I changed up my blog; I think I like it this way.
today I wish I was headed to Hollywood but at least they will be on tv tonighttttttt.
I've decided that I enjoy writing but I want to write for myself only.

"You are the earth beneath my feet; you are my gravity
cause lately I've been tired and uninspired."
=)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"He will be great entertainment at our bakery."

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA HE CAN BE OUR COMEDY ACT!!!

and funny story (not really)- i'm listening to temper temper right now ;o

Anonymous said...

oh and i'm not just listening to it, i'm kind of doing this head-banging motion thing to it!

amytallmountain said...

he would make a GREAT comedy act!!!

REALLY? :O:O
its kinda addicting huh? I really like the lead singer's voice; it kinda reminds me of Patrick Stump from Fall Out Boy because I like his voice so much :p