Wednesday, November 12, 2008

we're gonna make such fools of ourselves


Its completely ridiculous how happy listening to Paramore makes me.
I Caught Myself = brilliance. It really puts into words the whole fiasco with pete. I don't like thinking or talking about it because I'm embarrassed about how I acted and I don't like admitting my mistake. I thought he was someone else, I kinda made him into a different person in my mind and that wasn't who he was really at all.

"Now when I caught myself, I had to stop myself I'm saying something thatI should have never thought of you, of you
You're pushing and pulling me down to you
But I don't know what I want
No, I don't know what I want
Don't know what I want, but I know it's not you
Keep pushing and pulling me down
When I know in my heart it's not you
But now I know what I want"

yes, I thank you Paramore for puting into words my feelings.
but I still wish I knew what hold he has over me. sheesh

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"I don't like thinking or talking about it because I'm embarrassed about how I acted and I don't like admitting my mistake. I thought he was someone else, I kinda made him into a different person in my mind and that wasn't who he was really at all."

this explains brendan SO much, like you don't even know. or maybe you do. (: you probably do. <3 but seriously. wow i love you amy a lot