and that makes me a liar
I've never made a bet, but we gamble with desire.
I've never lit a match with intent to start a fire,
but recently the flames are getting out of control.
Call me a name, kill me with words. Forget about me,
it's what I deserve.
I am so relieved to have my finals done, although I cringe when I think of my English grade. =/
Its feels nice, just to let everything go and enjoy the moment. Its right; you never know if you'll see tomorrow and while its nice to hope and plan to see tomorrow, you should still enjoy the moment.
I'm slowly learning this. I used to rely so heavily on the future, but with talk of the world ending, or ending as we know it, in 2012, well that wouldn't be much of a future to hope for. It scares me and depresses me to think about that, so I try not to. I just feel that I would be so cheated, out of all that could have been. Strangely, as I think of this as I am typing, I feel fine. Maybe its because I'm listening to ATL, Taylor singing and NickJr haha.
I'm really happy for Mel. That's wonderful and she deserves happiness.
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment