Saturday, December 6, 2008

medicating perfection, now that's a mistake

I just want to be around people who can speak what they really think and their true feelings when they aren't drunk. I don't like being around that, and yes that might make me a prude or uptight but whatever. I would rather have fun another way; and you are wrong. You don't have to be drunk or drinking to loosen up and be fun. I want to be with someone I can tell everything to, and be completely honest about my feelings. I don't want to always feel jealous or not tell them when something important comes about. I want to feel safe and happy, is that too much?

I find it ironic, and kinda sad that I find out how someone really feels about me when they are drunk and babbling. It hurts more than it should.
It reminds me of Mom. I miss Grandma.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's horrible, i'm sorry amy.
it hurts when someone tells you how they really feel when they aren't drunk either, but i think drunk is worse.

:/ i love you amy! =)