sit around and talk for hours.
about things I couldn't say to you and things that we could never do.
this conversation has had no face when the words take days
you can re-write and erase anyway
you know my heart. so tell me honestly, did you ever really want this?
2009 is going to be so much more than I thought yesterday. last night I got my AP magazine in the mail and it had most anticipated albums set to be released in 2009. Some of them include:
-Paramore
-Mayday Parade
-Boys Like Girls
-All Time Low
-The Rocket Summer
-Envy on the Coast
-Say Anything
-Saosin
-Taking Back Sunday
-Green Day
-Chiodos
-Panic at the Disco
I think more but I can't think of them right now.
and of course The Fray but they weren't included in the magazine.
I find it interesting that PATD are releasing another one even though Pretty.Odd. was released this year. I was just thinking the other day that I want new Mayday and I flipped the page in AP and my jaw dropped. djkatjritsjgfmsdfjkgtnejsnasm sooo excited!
and yay for possible job at Little Caesars!
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment