Wednesday, March 4, 2009

eotc binge

so I really want school to be done with. ohhh the irony, seeing as how I am researching schools to possibly transfer to now. gah why can't I just apply at a newspaper or something and magically be hired?
I got an A on my midterm! but he has me FREAKED for the final and I have 5 chapters = 184 pages to read by Sunday. yaaay...................not.
I am tired. I think I will go to bed shortly after this which is early for me. I have discovered I actually like sleep, and sometimes it likes me too.
I'm thinking maybe Emerson College in Boston? from what I read its tough but if I work really hard, I think I can do it. Shoot, I need to schedule a peer counselor visit! blasted necessary visits.
but the good thing is if I keep this student worker job, then I will get an amazing recommendation from dayleen, shawna and possibly debbie? so then I will have something to maybe help me get a job wherever I go to school. it is going to be so expensive; I'm scared. and now I won't know if I do have tb because that beeotch at the hospital.
21 days until I'm 17. weird. I feel so much older.
I need to speak up and stand out more.

I can't believe that you could say that the answers unlock this gate
cause if you knew his name not a thing would change.

No comments: