Monday, March 2, 2009

I remember hearing somewhere(whether it be a movie, or from someone I know) that no one can take anything away from you. including hurt. so take the hurt and tuck it away into a place in your heart. not to wallow in self-pity but as a reminder of how people can hurt you. so keep it with you to remember not to be too trusting or you'll get hurt again, maybe worst. so I will do that. I will hold on to this feeling to remind myself that even though you may act as if you do care, that there is the possibility that you don't and I will remember. I will put up careful, invisible forces to help keep you out so this won't happen again. meanwhile, I will think of how to move forward with my life so in one year and 23 days, I am not dependent on you and I can live my own life. my own happy life that will be everything I want it to be. I will not settle for anything, whether that be a different career or a particular guy. I will strive to please only myself and fuck everyone else.

No comments: