so watch me take the lead.
This English book is sososo good. I actually like reading it, as crazy as that sounds. It has great advice and tips for writers which is what I hope to become :)
this school may work out and I am ecstatic! I can only imagine what it would be like to live in Chicago and go to a school where I am majoring in what I love. are you serious? can this actually happen? I'll need to save as much money as possible, submit my application once I talk to admissions, pray that I get a housing unit AND accepted, look into applying for a student worker job, work on my portfolio and just maintain the best grades possible! today was actually really productive and I feel good about it, especially since I am so tired. tomorrow is the lunch with the ladies from my job for my birthday hahaha. I just want it to be laid back and relaxed. I need to talk with Mrs. Finch and get her opinion. This story might actually come together and be my first finished work. how sad is that- I used to write all the time and have never finished anything? that just means this will have to be extraordinary. I want to get an English professor here to look at it when its done.....which may not be for months. I want it to be REALLY good. Speech is in the summer. NOT COOL. but I have to get it over with and at least it isn't Mr. Conrad....that guy is intense haha. I want to talk to Mr. Pearson; he would read it and judge it without bias and have lots of feedback. feedback is important :)
I can't remember feeling this good about something. I have faith it will work out because if its meant to happen, it will. More school may not be too bad if I get to focus on writing while doing it.
I want to get an internship and learn about professional writing.
Jenn is so resistant to let go. but I need to do this for me as she will soon realize.....I hope.
Monday, March 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment