Tuesday, March 31, 2009

the place that I'm from

and the place that I'm in,
a city I've never been.



I just want to go home and lay on my bed listening to Trust Me and Hundred over and over again and think. Think about what I really want out of life, how to get there, if and what colleges I should look into other than Columbia College. Think about how to develop my story more thoroughly. Think about what it will be like in a city I've never been all by my lonesome. It sounds scary and so very appealing. I want it to happen nowwww but maybe having to wait will prepare me more. I just want to lay down and listen to these songs that make me think and feel and remember without having to worry about my history midterm or my english essay or reading the awful cbis book. I just want to relax.
I will be so thrilled when I am officially down with all my schooling and at the end of work I will be able to go home and not have to worry about reading textbooks, studying or finishing any assignments that I have procrastinated. I have a long way to go. but it will be worth it, please let it be worth it.





I am now 17 =]

No comments: