Monday, June 15, 2009
listening to EOTC at the college
and I just feel like ranting a bit. whyyyyyyy did i wait to do this crappy literature homework? now I have both parts of last week's lessons AND this week's lessons in addition to the speech homework. and I can't just put it off because A) I need to join discussion early and B) my speech class meets every day so I need the work done LATER THAT DAY. but I work for five hours straight. and the last thing I want to do after work is to come back to the LRC and work on literature. ugh ugh ugh ugh. and I have to prepare a value speech tonight, to deliver tomorrow on top of everything else. yay. I'm stressing myself out, I know. once I catch up in lit it would be nearly as bad, but its the catching up part that stinks. and I'm hungry. but at 12 I need to get to work. good thing I can eat at work. I guess this is what I get for blowing time this weekend :/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment