....I still own the VHS of A Walk To Remember and I think I always will. I remember the Christmas I received it and the rest of my winter break I watched it repeatedly. I remember rewinding the play scene when Jamie sings Only Hope and pausing it every few seconds so I can write down the words. I remember the paper I wrote it on clearly; it was a piece of graph paper and my writing was huge. There is just something about this movie that I love. and when I listen to this specific Ryan Adams' song, it reminds me of this and AWTR and a time in my life so long ago when nothing felt stable. funny, its years later and yet my life still feels unstable. I wonder if that will ever change.
Sunday, September 20, 2009
"so what's your number one?"
....I still own the VHS of A Walk To Remember and I think I always will. I remember the Christmas I received it and the rest of my winter break I watched it repeatedly. I remember rewinding the play scene when Jamie sings Only Hope and pausing it every few seconds so I can write down the words. I remember the paper I wrote it on clearly; it was a piece of graph paper and my writing was huge. There is just something about this movie that I love. and when I listen to this specific Ryan Adams' song, it reminds me of this and AWTR and a time in my life so long ago when nothing felt stable. funny, its years later and yet my life still feels unstable. I wonder if that will ever change.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment