someone like you
Paramore always does the best BBC Lounge covers. First Love's Not a Competition(But I'm Winning) and now Use Somebody. I love Josh's voice in both so much. 24 days now. It feels very surreal and I have doubts. I worry my brother isn't too into the idea of seeing Paramore. Every time I mention them he says "That's that chick band right?" so I am compelled to answer "It's not just girls!" but he doesn't seem to remember that part. I'm worried about not getting a good spot because we'll be leaving here at around 1pm ish. I hope brand new eyes gets here before the 29th so I have time to prepare. I don't know what to expect in October. Is Andrew going to sing more of Something Corporate? A few covers? I hope he will play Last Straw. I am really excited though. these wildfires seem to be getting worse and its scary. We have smoke and the smell of land burning here. reminds of Augustana's "California's Burning". It is burning and I pray it will stop without many casualties. I was really mean to him today and I feel terrible, but I couldn't bring myself to apologize. I'm sick of being the person to always apologize. I am in love with Brand New's Deja Entendu. I was so surprised listening to Sic Transit Gloria ... Glory Fades because it is heavier than I had intially thought was Brand New's sound. I thought they were softer and I tend to like more drums, guitars. It's a great album. I've yet to listen to The Format yet because I'm wrapped up in Brand New at the moment. I think I may stay up late today to clean, read and all that junk. Sometimes I feel obligated to live a certain way but then I realize, in six months I will be 18 and in about a year I will be on my own. I decide my life, my schedule and what I do. Its invigorating and a tad bit overwhelming. but I love it.
Saturday, September 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment