"Finally the silence becomes crushing, debilitating. I turn slowly to face him when all I really want to do is bolt out of this place. He is staring at me with an intense look of concentration. His gaze makes me feel self-conscious so I look to the ground while running my hand through my hair, a faint blush growing on my cheeks. I peek up at him only to see him advance towards me. Before I have time to process what is happening, his large hands grasp the sides of my head, his eyes meet mine for half a second before he leans in closer, his head tilted ever so slightly to the left. He is moving slowly, giving me the chance to push him away or turn my head. Instinctively I lean in as well. The corners of his mouth lift and then his lips touch mine."
that first line is what gets me.
Monday, December 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment