Wednesday, December 9, 2009
yesterday I was moving my room around, cleaning it and I found this blue folder type thing I have. It zips and can hold an outrageous about of stuff. In it I have all of my Fray quotes from three years ago?, things from magazines that mention my music, an article about Why So Serious??? with a picture of Dan Young, all of my written drafts in notebooks, a journal my sister gave me for my 14th brithday, tickets from my most recent concerts and my Fray photo book. I took out that photo book and the first picture took my breath away. That is about how accurately I can describe my feelings for this band: they take my breath away. Even after all this time. You would think I would get over them or maybe outgrow them but I haven't. I don't know if I ever will, and I never want to outgrow them either. In the photo book I have my tickets from July 17 and on the back written across all 4 polariods of Isaac, Ben, Dave and Joe is written, "Amy, Much Love! Rod B." that blue zip-up folder is what I would save if my house was on fire.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
aw tear <3. :)
Post a Comment