I could have cried this morning when I woke up at 9 am and felt better rested. I would like to give some thanks to Interventions and Lullabies. I don't know what it is but that album has helped me sleep these last few months. what I find odd is that I had dreamed about Pete. I haven't really thought about him in a long time...unless we go to Subway. I didn't handle things very well with him, but I dealt with it the best way I knew how at the time. I can't even explain the feelings I had at the time but that week, when I found out my grandma was sick, I just lost all desire to even talk to him. At that time I just couldn't handle anyone else and he was telling me things and I wasn't sure how I felt so I just never called him back and he stopped trying. That was almost two years ago. And now I had a dream about him . . .
I'm thinking too much into this.
Friday, January 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment