Sunday, January 17, 2010

you could do better

I've thought quite a bit this week and one thing I have figured out: it is okay to not be perfect, to make mistakes, to feel like a fool. It is okay to be me. I've known this and I have told myself this. I've never realized I had a problem until Thursday and how I just walked away without looking at you. I beat myself up over everything and I am going to try to stop because I don't know everything so who cares if I act like a fool and people think I'm weird? If that is what I feel like I need to do at the time, then screw you. If you care enough then you will get over it and not do what I think people do which is just give up. Don't give up on me. That is what I want; for someone to not give up on me and see something that I feel like everyone else overlooks.

No comments: