I am in a place that I really have no experience with. It's not the place I am physically; it's more of a place where I am in my life and within myself. I have some major decisions to make. The most pressing one is where I will go this fall but I can't decide that until I make a more important decision. What do I want?
It sounds so simple and that makes me wonder if I am making it more complex than it is. adnlflkrnle I don't WANT to have to decide this. What it really comes down to is myself. Do I want to move away, live on campus and have that experience? Or do I want to stay here, live with my family and have that experience? alnrkhslerfdajer
Part of me is urging to just stay here. I could go to school and work part-time and not have to worry about rent/food because I would be living with my sister. I keep thinking, avoid debt, avoid debt, avoid debt. This would do just that. But then I have nagging thoughts about moving away and experiencing that side of college. What I am trying to figure out is if it is my own desire to do that or if it is my annoying thinking-too-much habit. I don't want to make a mistake and this would be a huge mistake. I also don't want to be thirty and think I wish I could do it over. I don't want to give up, but I also don't want to worry about this all the time. It shouldn't be this big of a deal!! But there are people who tell me "Oh enjoy your youth!" and then there are people who just accept me but don't really expect much from me.
Friday, March 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment