tonight I actually talked about my feelings with someone other than my family. I talked to Sarah. even though I was incredibly nervous, even though I felt so embarrassed, I overcame my own anxiety and spoke the words aloud. I am actually really proud of myself. Although it has been difficult, I am really glad I moved here. I am learning so much about myself and life in general. I think I am finally developing into who I felt I could aspire to be.
I love that girl, she is amazing. I just hope she doesn't say anything to him.. at least not yet. I'm trusting her and I really hope she doesn't betray that trust. I want to be the one to say something, or him say something to me. I feel better after talking to her.
lately "Turbulence" by the Working Title and "Points Underneath" by the Honorary Title have been my preferred jams.
Saturday, April 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment