Sunday, May 16, 2010

you kissed me in your living room

so I find it hilarious that you went on a date with Kim's daughter.. especially since Kim made it seem like that would never happen. and although I felt something, I don't think it was disappointment because I don't think I ever truly allowed myself to believe we would ever become something. I had a feeling and I was right. You are a player and you know you're charming and I won't allow myself to become one of your conquests. There are times that I feel unsure and I do have moments when your words get inside my head but never enough so to the point where I would compromise who I am.

and as for you, I was stupid to try and force something. today was rather annoying, thanks for eliminating yourself from this equation.

and we were down to one... until of course you leave or meet someone in a week's time and decide that I'm not who you're looking for. because really, that is just my luck.

No comments: