this is the place where I am most honest... which seems ironic since it is on the internet but anyway. Richard said something today. He said he needed a girl.. and then I brought up Malinda. Why did I do that? That would have been the perfect time to tell him "Hey... I like you" but I couldn't! Not while driving. Not when I couldn't see his very first reaction. because he is a smooth talker. and I never feel satisfied after talking to him. so today wasn't the right time. but I did bring up something that I wanted to! about the concert he was like "well I don't have anything better to do" and I was like "you just wanna spend time with me" and he was like "aww so sweet"
I think he may be waiting for me to make the first move since I was the one to make such a huge deal about Brian's rumor. Now I feel stupid.. and like a jackass. which he called me twice today, the loser!
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment