and stay there forever.
today has been a nice day. Jenn came home early and I like days that she's home more.
I told her about The ATL and Mayday Parade tour and the price for meet & greets for ATL and she was like really?
maybe we can find a way to make it possible to go, but its just an idea. I understand if I can't, pshh I'd be happy just to see The Cabbbbb. I just want to go to a concert and jam out to some of my favorite music live. I love The Cab, they are some talented boys. but so are ATL, Mayday and The Maine. maybe we'll find a way.
financial aid is crappy. they make it so hard for me to get it and it would be nice if I could get a large pell grant check to help pay for things. if there is any money left over, I really want to buy an acoustic guitar. I would love to learn how to play the guitar! and since I will most likely suck at teaching myself, I could probably take a class at the college and be taught by someone who knows what they are doing.
I'd die if Josh could teach me! or Dave, he is sooo talented. and the smexy Mexican Joe of course!
new album in December, that is so news. My reaction: AHHHHH! OMJ YAY! ITS ABOUT TIME! lol
I'm trying to be patient but I need new Fray!!
I've been thinking and I've been through so much with my family and just life in general that maybe I shouldn't try to write fiction but base it on my real life. Yes, I would use different names and create new, maybe more dynamic situations but I think its a good idea. Now I need to just sit down and write. Lately its been a bit difficult to do just that.
Thursday, August 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment