Thursday, August 7, 2008

with all your heart

I really can not stop listening to this song. I've tried to, honestly I have.
Earlier today while I cleaned I listened to All Time Low and Cute Is What We Aim For, their entire cds and then I check out my myspace profile and I CAN'T STOP LISTENING TO THIS SONG.
you would think I'd grow tired of it, especially since its not a new song but this version is amazing! it makes me sad and happy and giddy and makes me want to cry but I love it.
Josh's "whoa oh oh"s are awesome too =) I love how he plays his guitar, the passion on his face. He's a real person who just does what he loves and that inspires me so much.

I'm really excited for the WHY SO SERIOUS??? tour! I hope I go because its The Cab! and its in Victorville, I mean come on, I need to go!

and I can actually picture myself teaching. A few weeks ago when I thought about my major I couldn't picure anything I would be doing for the rest of my life but I can actually picture myself teaching kids now! its nice

No comments: