Friday, September 12, 2008

and when all security fails will you be there

to help me through?
explain to me, this conspiracy against me.

Sometimes I just want my best friend here, to hang out and talk and listen and talk to me and so when can headbang to Paramore together and cry when we watch the Fray DVD together and just be together. I love that girl so much, she's amazing. I love everything about our friendship, except the distance.
I want to write, all day every day. Is that a sign? Should I major in something about writing? Idkidkidkidk!
I want to see The Spill Canvas with Augustana and OneRepublic. I'm tired of humanities and want it to be over.
I want to see Josh Farro. I want new Fray information. I want new Fray pictures. I want new Fray everything.
I want to stop wanting because that only leads to trouble and letdowns that hurt so much.

Hayley Williams is one of the best rolemodels. Read:
i think everyone should be constantly encouraged to try to live a life they dream rather than settling for something they know is mediocre or that they don’t truly enjoy.
Yes, I realize how amazing and fitting it is for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ahhh amy!!!

i can't even describe how much i wish all the time you were here and we could just hang out. whenever i go to a sleepover with people here, i wish you were there instead of everyone else. people here can hurt me so much but i always go to you to reassure me that you're there and people at home don't matter. you're here when nobody else isn't.