Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I'll be your safe ride home when you call me

I think my biggest issue with following through with becoming a teacher is that it's not really my dream. I do want to help kids, and teaching is something I most likely will enjoy but its not what I dream of. I'm not sure what I dream of that could actually happen but I just feel like it will be okay.
It will be a good career for me if I have a family, but idk if I will.
It will help countless kids, if I do it right.
It will be stable, a stable lifestyle.
maybe stable is the word that throws it off. =/
Idk its just hard picture myself always in the classroom. Well, its not hard, but I wonder if I will be happy. If it will be the life I've always wanted.

I would love to write. To have people read my words and be able to relate and think I have talent and want to read it over and over and over again would be so awesome, and flattering.
I should write tonight after I baby sit 6 kids. if I don't go insane first haha

No comments: