Friday, October 3, 2008

between the lines of fear and blame

you begin to wonder why you came.

HTSAL.....its great everytime =)
it is now officially fall. Yesterday a cooler breeze came out of nowhere and this morning was cool, chilly even. it is awesome that it is finally cooling down because its been hot for what seems like forever.

today I found out some amazing news. I am stoked<3
and I was also pleasantly reminded why I love The Fray so much. I love a lot of other bands too, I love lots of other bands but The Fray are just on a whole different level. like with Paramore, I love them to death as well, and Josh Farro might be the most influential person in my life right now, but The Fray own my heart. seriously. I just can't really describe how much I love them and how big of a part of me they are. They have changed so much for me, and I am forever grateful. I already know that when I see them live (it is NOT a question of if because I need it and Jenn said I am going so I. must. go.) I will cry, like a huge baby and it will be the best moment of my life. I already know. I just don't want them to think I am weird or stupid IF I meet them (huge if). Isaac Slade and Josh Farro are some of the most brilliant people ever. Its just ...mindblowing how much I love them guys, and their bands =) if I meet Isaac or Joe or Ben or Dave or all of them, I think I would be so utterly speechless. I will need someone to go with me who will be able to help me speak and not make me seem like a creep. in other words, Mel.
I want that day to be perfect. I want everything to go off completely effortlessly and to be able to remember every single second. I want to meet them and say hi and thank you and hopefully make a funny joke that would make Dave the Comedian to laugh. That would be awesome to accomplish. I want Joe to smile because I love his smile and I want Isaac to act shy because he is so adorable when he is shy. but then again I don't want him to act shy because it might make someone uncomfortable, that someone being me...or him. haha. I want Ben to take a picture of the two of us and then smile and say its awesome. I want Dave to make a funny joke too, and then someone to say a sarcastic remark. Idk why but I want that to happen. I love sarcasm and I think Joe has a nice sarcastic flare haha. I want them to perform at the same venue as the Cab but I know those days are over, it would take a miracle for them to play a venue that small. but if they did, I think I could die happy. and I am not kidding. They are the most amazing people ever. Their new album is going to be the best thing ever. if they release it in 2008, it will be the best of the year. if not, then I really think that Whisper War is my favorite of 2008, or one of my favorites, but the year is far from over. yeah, I really want to see them and if they have two shows in LA like last summer, or a show in Vegas then in LA, I am going to try so hard to go to both. it would make my life if I went to 2 shows, I would be so happy!
I want to see a new video where they all say HI!! and OUR NEW ALBUM WILL DROP ON _____________. That will be amazing. I am stoked for the possibilities.

No comments: