Sunday, October 5, 2008

well I'll trample my pride

and tell the whole world come dance with me.

I love days that I can wear my Fray zip-up and my burgundy gym shorts and be completely comfortable. Today we were driving on the freeway and I just felt awesome. My hand was outside the window and cool air was meeting it, and it was so peaceful. I can't wait for a road trip. I don't think one will happen soon but it will be very anticipated.
The day that I can hop in my car and drive away from Barstow without having to come back here and call it "home" will be one of the best days. Thinking about it now I feel exhilarated and anxious. I want it to happen soon.
I'm looking forward to Wednesday, the Y video should be up and hopefully some NEWS!! =)
then on Thursday a new Cabisode, I love those guys so much! and maybe the Bounce video? yeah that would rock and a new Grey's!
finals are this week. and my term paper for Humanities is due which means research yuck =/ its on Romanesque architecture, I hope I do well.

I'm really loving This Providence and lately I've been rambling a lot, sorry haha

1 comment:

Unknown said...

it's getting cold down here too =)
and thanks for reminding me of my zip up of the fray'ssssss i almost forgot about it. =/ i remember i never wanted to take it off after i first got it. it took months. i got it in austin when i saw them for the second time. that was lovely

thanks amy