Wednesday, October 15, 2008

go on and play the leader

cause you know its what you're good at.

I love watching All Time Low interviews. They are the funniest guys ever haha

so I have to choose. she said I could go to one now and then maybe another one in summer which I find awesome. when I mentioned The Fray, she said it would be mean to not let me see The Fray<3
HOLY CRAP! its ridiculous how excited that gets me!
so now I'm forced to make a difficult decision:
ATL, Mayday Parade. The Maine, Every Avenue
or
CIWWAF, Secondhand Serenade, A Rocket To The Moon(ooh), and ALL
or
1R, Augustana, The Spill Canvas, and The Hush Sound.

sosososooo hard to decide. well, no I'm lying. I reallyreallyreally want to see ATL and MAYDAY and The Maine, but she said that one will be the hardest to see. buttttt I have a plan. if I put in applications tomorrow and get a job soon then I can go to ATL, pay Jenn back if necessary and maybe go to all of them?? ah I want that to happen!
I actually want to go to Mexico and see Paramoreeeeee. I miss Josh<33

oh and Rian Dawson is so sweet and very cute

rian
hehehehehe:D

No comments: