the things that you say just a little less obvious.
I find it unbelieveably annoying that no one seems to care about the music anymore. or did they ever?
I love going to concerts to watch the people that I think are amazing do their thing and play the music I love. I don't know why else you would want to go...isn't it pointless to just show up at a show and meet a band that means nothing to you? I think the fact that you love them makes them special. but more importantly, isn't the reason you love them is because their music moves you? the beat of their drums, strum of their guitars, sweet piano and wonderful lyrics take you to another place, a place you always want to be. I don't get liking a band because there members are cute or they are funny or they are popular, I just don't get it. The music should always be the reason WHY; why you like them, why you connect with them, why you pay money to go to a show to see that music be played, why you deal with annoying people that smell bad and talk too loud just to be in the presence of the people that take you to another place when you hear their songs. isn't that what its about? not skinny jeans or groupies or the fact that you can say "oh I met All Time Low", isn't the music why all of that is important to you? or perhaps I need to say the music SHOULD be the reason why.
I don't know, something this girl said stuck in my head and has me annoyed.
this is why I don't like most people, because they are shallow and don't care about anyone but themselves and what people think about them.
how lame. I am disappointed.
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
um yeah i've been trying to figure out how to say that for like 10,000 years, I AM TOTALLY WITH YOU ON THAT ONE.
thanks so much (: it WAS amazing
Post a Comment