just disappear...like forever.
I'm really can't stand being around you 99% of the time. You are arrogant, ignorant, stupid, narrow-minded, annoying, whiny, and spoiled. I disrespect you because you don't deserve my respect, you treat me like I'm stupid and I have no idea what I say when YOU have no idea what you are even trying to say. You think you know everything but you know nothing. You treat everyone else like crap and I am so tired of it. Why do I feel like this has happened before? oh because it has and I hate it with every fiber of my being. I didn't like it then and I don't like it now. No matter how you try to word it or make it seem, its basically the same situation.
This is why they are my heroes and not you. I look up to them and hope to find a guy that respects me and is like them, not someone who thinks he's always right when he's always wrong, and who isn't open or accepting but instead judges everything and complains everyday and isn't appreciative for anything and wants everything and cries about everything and acts like a punk. I've really tried my hardest to accept and like you, but I don't.
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment