in the first place.
and its cold in my apartment as I'm changing all the colors from the brightest reds to greys.
I know I can't do it. That's okay, because of the feeling I get when I open a new CD. Even if its music I've heard before, it is SO much more special when you pop in the CD, flop on your bed and just listen. Listen to the music and the words and the guitars and drums and the vocals and the passion behind the sounds.
New CDs are amazing. The music just sounds better when listening to the CD, I can't even explain it. like when I hear Crushcrushcrush I sometimes skip it on my mp3 but when I put in RIOT! and hear it, ah it takes me back to the day I bought RIOT! It was almost a year ago when Alex's family came down for his 21st birthday, on his birthday and I remember seeing the LAST COPY of it at walmart and I snatched it up and when I opened it, I remember thinking "Oh gosh....will I like this?"
I learned right their to NEVER judge a book(CD) by its cover. haha I remember skipping For A Pest because of Zac's beastly-ness and it kinda shocked me. Plus, I didn't want to admit that I liked music like her. So yeah haha.
I skipped right to Crush and just played it over and over and over again. So Crush is better when acutally listening to RIOT! that's what I think.
I'll never forget the day I bought RIOT! It kinda changed me, what I like and it made me more open.
Thank you Paramore
Monday, October 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment