I'll see you in my dreams, waiting to say I miss you. I'm so sorry.
Forever's never seemed so long as when you're not around
it's like a piece of me is missing.
this is one of the many songs that make me think of you. You've made me a stronger person, I love you so much.
lately I've been thinking about you. About the times when things seemed perfect. Were things ever that way? I miss being 10 and having you there. I miss living with you, Jenn, Andrew, Austin and Taylor and us 4 younger ones playing in the hallways and our doorways. I miss when everything seemed great, but things were only that way because I had my eyes closed and was oblivious to what had been always happening.
I need to find a new major. I am kinda proud of myself because I haven't wasted much time today.
oh and GREYS ANATOMY SATURDAYS ARE ON! 1-4 we can do it =)
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment