need your attention.
Mel's pep talk helped. Whether I like it every day or not, school is the best thing. I just always seem to have a headache these days and its uncomfortable.
today was actually cold, with a gusty wind that was so cold. but its awesome because as I was walking to the college, I wore my Josh gray shirt, my Fray zip-up(again) and my Fray hat =) it was lovely and I felt so at ease and happy. its really ridiculous how just wearing my Fray stuff can make me feel so happy.
Isaiah fell down a couple of stairs, it scared the living daylights out of me :( luckily he is okay and even laughed afterwards haha.
but sometimes I feel so alone here, which may not seem possible with 3 munchkins, 2 brothers and 2 sisters around, but I do. Its rough when I don't have friends here, and I kinda made that sacrifice myself, but it doesn't make me feel any better.
things will get better. they have too.
I thought I had everything under control, I couldn't have been more wrong.
Friday, October 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment