Thursday, October 9, 2008

you've got me

poppin champagne.

I was watching ATL interviews and wow, those guys are funny! They kinda remind me of my family because we always make stupid remarks to each other and call each other names. we never take each other seriously and its funny =)
I am holding out hope that somehow I will be able to go to their tour with Mayday, The Maine and Every Avenue. I don't know how...but I will try!
I turned in my humanities paper and I am 99% sure that it stinks. I think its horrible, but I can't seem to write anything good. If I had more time, I really don't think it would have been any better, which is sad but the truth.

I think I'm starting to hate school. Its just boring and I don't feel motivated most of the time =/ hopefully that changes seeing how I have about 3 more years to go, if not more. I want to get hired at EOPS and I'm going in their tomorrow to talk to Miss Lisa, hopefully she'll hire me.
I just wish I was out with bands.

No comments: