the room is the bottle, keeping me hopeless til I wake tomorrow.
I was really, really, really hoping for some news today about the album, a new single, the album release date ANYTHING. but there isn't anything except for the Y video. which is great, I really love it but gah, I AM GOING CRAZY!
all the secrecy and keeping all the news on the hush-hush is nice because it has us anticipating and tuning into the site but just anything would really be appreciated and then we'd having something specific to look forward to. I think I might explode.
only Isaac, Joe, Dave and Ben could drive me this crazy, honestly =/
so today I was completely shocked because when I went home, Austin told me about "this girl in first period." He was all nervous and speaking quietly about it because he hadn't told Jenn yet. We aren't allowed to date unless they approve of the person and we have to be mature and at least 15ish, I think. Anyway, I don't think I've ever seen him talk about a girl like that before. I asked him if he liked her because of her personality and not just because she's hott and let's her boobs hang out. Sure enough he said "she's not like those other girls"...in other words HOOD RATS hahah :p I'm happy about that. I've always thought Austin was a tad bit shallow, but I really hope he proves me wrong. He was all nervous and talking funny haha.
I went to Wal-Mart today and they don't have The Glass Passenger =/ I guess I was hoping that the guy I had talked to was stupid and it was there, but it wasn't. about 16 dayssssss =)
I just took my health final. 88% =/
humanities final was 92% =)
I don't even want to do math. but at least its over, except for that dreaded term paper. I. really. do. not. want. to. do. it.
you're throwing everything you have at me,
cheap shots, low blows will you ever let it go?
you're so pathetic give it a rest, you're not gonna win
you're never gonna.
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment