Wednesday, November 26, 2008

oh God I'm sinking in

right back into myself, myself

I can listen to these songs all day. Its so soothing and peaceful, he is quite amazing, that Josh Farro. "Pacific Storm" those words probably mean more than they should to me. I love looking at dark gray clouds that cover the sky and usually bring a chill and coolness with them. We don't have nearly enough rainy days, and too much sun is annoying to me; mainly because will sun comes heat and the heat is sometimes unbearable.
Thanksgiving tomorrow, I'm excited. I love what Thanksgiving means and even though its a shame that most people only try to be nice during the holiday season(which doesn't usually work because everyone is stressed that it IS the holiday season) its nice that more compassion and understanding is sometimes shown. I hate that humanity is very judging and some people are filled with pigheadedness, it upsets me. Sometimes I wonder how it would have been to grow up in another time, but I think the ignorance shown in the past would get to me rather easily. It annoys me to no end when people are judgemental, prejudice, racist and ignorant. I guess that makes me ....I don't know what that makes me.
I have to figure out if I want a job more than I enjoy my free time, because I do enjoy it a lot. I also hate to admit I like spending time with Taylor haha. There are so many upsides to having a job; I can save money to move out when its time, concerts, band merch, new music, new clothes(I desperately need some), and flying to Conneticut to see a certain someone....
so I think I might go hunting. Ugh I despise putting in job applications. It makes me feel like a loser.

No comments: