this version of we are broken makes me want to cryyyyy like a baby.
I love this interview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMvmt-FKuD4
He signed in yesterday! =)
I finished new moon last night, and now I want to read eclipse. I love staying up super late reading awesome books. Hopefully I can win tickets to KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas to see Paramore before 2009. I changed my blog back, I like the dark background better.
Time is going so slow and fast all at the same time. I think I have the A-G major chords memorized FINALLY. Geez, I'm slow? Tomorrow is the eye doctor! Its pretty silly that the best thing about November for me is this doctor visit but I finally get new glasses.
November has been pretty magnificent. It started out perfect, seeing Mayday Parade. I just realized this morning that I saw Mayday 3 months after I was supposed to attend the Final RIOT! Their DVD is so lovely; Josh is so perfect. Jeremy is one amazing dude, I love his energy. I really want to see them December 14. I hope I can although I'm not going to ask Jenn unless it will be a christmas gift.
now I should get off the computer but I probably won't haha
Monday, November 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment