Tuesday, December 16, 2008

its only a crime if I get caught

12/15/08

12/15/08

it NEVER snows here...and yesterday we woke up and we were covered in snow!! I had such a blast, it was definitely the best day I've had in awhile. I had such a blast with Austin and Taylor. Its been a long time since I could just let go and be a kid. Its always fun acting ridiculous with my brothers and sisters too =) I haven't laughed like that since.....well the other night with Jenn and Taylor haha. Lately there's been a lot of laughter, joking and smiling. Its nice. Life can sometimes be amazing. I love hanging out with Austin and Taylor; it reminds me of when we were younger and things were simple. before I opened my eyes to see what was my life. its weird to think back to that time, although it was only ...5 years ago tops? It feels so much longer. So many good and bad things have happened since then, it blows my mind. I still can't believe Grandma's gone; it doesn't feel real. I wish it wasn't. I forgot how much I love Songs About Jane. That was probably the first CD I truly obsessed over, other than Celebrity haha. It Won't Be Soon Before Long is completely different and I think it isn't on the same level as Songs About Jane. Haha it makes me laugh thinking about how I loved Adam Levine..... :p

No comments: