deep inside your eyes. as we're sparkling and twirling in the twilight. and after 3 long years I think that we both need this, so we seal the deal in the parking lot with a kiss.
and in case you....and in case you...and in case you were wondering, you are like a sunset to me. Your all kinds of beautiful as you end my day and you sweetly retire as the stars chase you away.
"Do you think you're more prone to slip because you bounce?" Jenn<3
I was at the library today and I saw a book titled "The Best Places to Kiss in Southern California" lolololol
so if that book can get published, surely anything can be published haha. I'm going to read a Jane Austen book, a really cute book I found called Alphabet Weekends and re-read To Kill A Mockingbird =) I think that's just unnatural and disgusting. The snow is so beautiful; some mountains are still covered and I love it so much. I read 3 books in the time it took Taylor to read Twilight, which is 1 book. W-o-w-w-w, she is slow haha. I'm enjoying this break; I've written so much in the last two days compared to how fast I usually write, I've been reading more, and watching more movies. Its nice. I think the more I enjoy this break, the better I will perform this upcoming semester. I think I will be more ready and committed to the work. I need to get great grades in prepartion for transferring. I want to talk to Jenn about this thing....but I don't know how to bring it up.
Friday, December 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i like that part of the sunset. What do write? =) Happy Holidays Amy
Post a Comment