Sunday, December 21, 2008

I never wanted to be mister, mister

I can't hold it in.

I love rediscovering a song. Its almost better than falling in love with the song. Because as you fall in love with it, you play it on repeat over and over again, learning the lyrics, trying to distinguish why you are obsessed with it, and then you think about your favorite part, or line. You think about the best part of the sound and you analyze it. But rediscovering it is so much better because you already know WHY you love it. You already know all the beats, the rhythm, the lyrics, your favorite part and why it means so much to you. So, when rediscovering it, you are simply enjoying the music. You don't listen to learn lyrics, or try to understand what the writer/artist/band means, you just simply listen.
I realized this when I listened to Vienna Live at the Electric Factory. Its amazing. February will be incredible. 2009 will be perfect.

Jeannette, things will get better. Believe me, I know what its like when just everything seems to be going wrong and life sucks. I know what that's like. But you will pull through. I'm sorry about your job, that's very unforunate. Happy Holidays to you too :)
February will be here soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

=) Amy, thank you thank you thank so much. That made me smile so much <3